Love on an Owl's Wing
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Charlie Richards
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-931-3
- Page: 108
- Word Count: 22862
- Publication Date: April 28, 2014
- Series: Kontra's Menagerie #18
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Shapeshifter
On the Road: Sometimes intervention comes from the most unexpected places.
Having been married at one time, over a century before, Luc Laurent never expects to find another to spend his life with. His confusion is understandable when his son hands him an extra helmet and tells him to hang onto it. Luc understands later that afternoon when he rolls his motorcycle to a stop in front of a fellow shifter’s home and discovers that the shifter’s cousin, Dylan Sudderson, is his mate. While the fact that his mate can walk only with the aid of crutches concerns Luc, it’s certainly not the deal-breaker Dylan seems to think it is. Luc is far more concerned about the fact that Dylan is human, so very young…and in the closet. While Dylan is more than happy to get physical with Luc behind closed doors, he’s afraid of losing his parents if they find out he’s gay.
What will it take to convince Dylan to not only come out of the closet, but accept that Luc shares his spirit with a European Eagle Owl?