Send to Kindle Instructions
1. Log in to amazon and go to Account + Lists. This will bring you to your account area.
2. Click manage your content and devices.
3. Click Preferences and scroll down to Personal Document Settings and click to expand.
4. Find your device in the list and copy the Kindle email address (you will need it to paste it into your eXtasy Books account. )
5. Continue to approved document email list and click add a new email address
6. Add @extasybooks.com
ON EXTASY BOOKS WEBSITE
1. Log in to your eXtasy Books Account and go to my account. This will bring up a drop down menu.
2. Click my account
3. Click address book on the right hand menu. then edit address.
4. Add your kindle device’s email to your account where it says Kindle ID. Please do NOT change your eXtasy login email.
5. Click continue.
You can now send your books directly to your Kindle.
IMPORTANT - Copying and pasting the Kindle email is best. It is case sensitive and will not work if it is not exact.
To test the Kindle send feature.
1. Click my bookshelf.
2. Select the book you would like to transfer
3. Click Send to Kindle
4. A Message in red will appear on the page stating it is in Amazon's queue.
IMPORTANT - You will receive an email to verify the kindle document from Amazon Kindle Support in your email account associated with Extasy Books. Your book will appear on your kindle after you verify your request. If you wish to skip this step, please follow the instructions in the email you received from Amazon to change your Kindle device's email. If you do change your Kindle email, please update that change in your Extasy Books account.
NOTE - If you have not received an email from
Amazon, please log in to your Amazon account and go to Devices and
content, click manage content, then the Arrow by View: Books. Click
Docs. Find the title of the book you sent to kindle and release it to