- $3.49 $4.99
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0487-1
- Page: 128
- Word Count: 38444
- Publication Date: July 30, 2015
- Series: Gillham Pack #4
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Shapeshifter
Can you really live a life decided by others?
Noah has lived in isolation most of his life. He’s a demon, and demons keep to themselves. He’s not satisfied with his life, though. One night he sneaks out and meets Duncan. He likes the man, but he knows he can’t be with him because it would mean losing everything.
Duncan knows what he wants, and he wants Noah. He doesn’t care—much—about his homophobic parents’ reaction. He knows he has the support of his friends and most of the pack, and that’s enough for him. Will it be enough for Noah, though?
As Noah and Duncan get to know each other, Noah has to make a decision—his parents, or his mate? Choosing his parents means he’ll have to marry a woman and have children, even if he’s gay. Choosing Duncan means he’ll lose everything he’s ever known. Or not?