Beyond the Scars
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Ellen Cross
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-958-0
- Page: 125
- Word Count: 28648
- Publication Date: May 23, 2014
- Series: Preternatural Rescue Centre #5
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance, Fantasy, Gay, GLBT, Paranormal
It will take the hearts of them both, to heal the soul of their One.
Lee’s been locked away for so long that he’s forgotten what it’s like to have hope, or why he’s been held. When a voice speaks inside his head, telling him help is on the way, he won’t allow himself to believe the words, writing them off as insanity finally taking hold. When help arrives in the form of a pair of sexy fey warriors who break down the wall to his prison, Lee’s fear takes over.
Years ago, Arrameus and Cruziel crossed the veil as outcasts. They’re Guardians, warriors, known for being ruthless and unstoppable in the battle against the shadowkin. Nothing shakes their resolve, until a small wheelchair-bound human brings them to their knees. He’s their Nanta, their destiny, but how will they come to terms with the fact their mate is trapped behind more walls then the one that imprisoned him, and more importantly, how will they break through them?