- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Stefan Angelina McElvain
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0205-1
- Page: 142
- Word Count: 38959
- Publication Date: September 23, 2014
- Series: Origins #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Fantasy, GLBT, Paranormal, Erotica
Alex is a highly intelligent hermaphrodite with fully functioning male and female genitalia, and an insatiable sexual appetite. To penetrate or to be penetrated, that is the question.
Alex is a hermaphrodite. This is her/his story, a journey of self-discovery. It starts with a one-month-old baby deserted in front of a church who grows up in an orphanage. While exploring her/his body as a teenager, she accidentally makes herself pregnant. Fearful of discovery, she leaves the mid-West for the big city, Los Angeles. She starts to have visions and realizes she is both herself, and the baby she is carrying. Her intellect increases during the pregnancy.
She falls prey to the big city, getting sucked into prostitution. A hermaphrodite is in demand, a novelty for the rich and powerful. She becomes their plaything and seeks revenge. Alex evolves, turning the tables on the elite, becoming a very young rich widow. A second baby opens her mind further, but life becomes tangled when the Mob gets involved.