The Road To Mount Evans
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: LJ Collins
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1487-0
- Page: 38
- Word Count: 10043
- Publication Date: October 20, 2017
- Series: Men in Love and at War #8
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Adventure, Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Short Stories, Action , Shapeshifter, 2017 Mile High City collection
Beyond the steamy heat of a gay rodeo, there are guarded ancient secrets lurking by the lakes and manifesting themselves in the mountains of Denver.
Berkeley and Paul are excited about attending their first gay rodeo in Denver, Colorado. Even after a tiring fourteen-hour trip from London, the bright lights and prospect of meeting some horny cowboys instinctively draws them to Lower Downtown, where things aren’t exactly what Berkeley had expected. Whilst Paul revels in throwing himself at every available man in any bar or at any rodeo event, Berkeley has different expectations. Beyond his wildest hopes and dreams, Berkeley meets Nantan, a Native American, who sweeps Berkeley off his feet. But Berkeley discovers there is a lot more to Nantan than meets the eye.