In Spite of Everything
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-2869-3
- Page: 190
- Word Count: 30166
- Publication Date: April 24, 2020
- Series: Allegheny Shifters #6
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Romance , Shapeshifter, M-Preg
Can two carriers be together?
Julian didn’t expect to have a second chance at life. Then his son dragged him out of the forest, and he met Kaspar.
Kaspar thought he’d eventually go home now that the carriers in the forest are free, but Julian walked into his life and made him rethink everything.
Julian and Kaspar want to be together, but even with the new laws and the majority of the council on their side, it doesn’t mean that people will look kindly at two carriers who want to be together, even if one of them thinks he can’t have any more children.
That’s only one of their problems. Kaspar is much younger than Julian, who already has an adult son. Julian doesn’t know how to live with people after spending the past twenty-five years in the forest.
And the humans are coming, something that could cause more problems than anything they are prepared for.