- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Kathy Kalmar
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-2824-2
- Page: 69
- Word Count: 19225
- Publication Date: March 20, 2020
- Series: Mountain Series #11
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Contemporary, Romance
Newlyweds, John and Marsha Weathers, endure a long separation while trying to keep their Woodstock wedding vows and love intact.
Born and bred in The Smoky Mountains, newlyweds, John and Marsha Weathers, are separated by the war in Vietnam. He struggles through army life while she set out to reconnect with her roots and discover her purpose. Both suffer their separation but vow to keep their love alive.
Marsha decides to join the Peace Corps to get as far away as possible from any potential bad news about John’s safety. Can she outrun the ill winds of war?
Will the unpredictable winds of change blow them together or blow their love away forever?