Hopping to Happiness
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-2858-7
- Page: 68
- Word Count: 21009
- Publication Date: March 6, 2020
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Romance , Shapeshifter
A lonely man, a sweet boy, and a rabbit…shifter?
Bryce is a rabbit shifter recently kicked out of his nest because he’s gay. Not the best way to start a life on his own, especially when he’s caught and brought to an animal shelter. He supposes it’s better than becoming rabbit stew, but still. He wants to be free.
Then in comes the boy.
Jess’ son Taylor wants a pet, and for some reason, he picks the angriest rabbit Jess has ever seen. Jess isn’t sure it’s a good idea, but they bring Thumper home, and the rabbit settles down.
Then Jess wakes up to find a naked stranger standing in his living room.