- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Crawford Rhine
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-2314-8
- Page: 196
- Word Count: 61324
- Publication Date: August 30, 2019
- Series: The Master and Servant #8
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: BDSM, Contemporary, Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA
Brand had almost given up on meeting the man of his dreams until he floated right up beside him, but he never expected the biggest hurdle to his happiness would be another marked man.
Brand had completed his years of Service and was now a wealthy independent marked man. He was only thinking about taking a vacation and trying to figure out what was next for him when Sam floated into his life.
Sam is unlike any man Brand has ever met. Their relationship is unable to even get started because of Sam’s obligation to his little brother, who is also marked like Brand. Together they seek answers to questions that not everyone wants them to ask. Will the obvious differences between Sam and Brand come between them, or will they find a way to make the relationship stay afloat?