Love for Christmas
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-2081-9
- Page: 39
- Word Count: 11667
- Publication Date: December 14, 2018
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT, Holiday, Short Stories, ,
Two lonely men, a snowstorm, and a lost cat—what can go wrong…or right?
Jude isn’t hiding. No, the only reason he decided to spend the holidays in the isolated family cabin is that he wants time to think about his failed marriage and what’s next for him. He hadn’t expected the guy next door to come looking for his cat, and he certainly hadn’t expected the guy to know him.
Rupert’s cat, Clawdia, snuck out into the snowstorm, and there’s no way Rupert can leave her out there. When he knocks on his neighbor’s door, he’s stunned to find out he knows him—Jude’s the guy Rupert had a crush on in high school.
With Clawdia safe and a snowstorm raging outside, Jude and Rupert will have the time to get to know each other, and maybe they won’t be as alone at Christmas as they’d thought.