- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Liza Kay
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1976-9
- Page: 241
- Word Count: 70885
- Publication Date: August 10, 2018
- Series: Maryland Hearts #2
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, EDITORS CHOICE
Fighting his own demons might prove to be Mason’s toughest case.
Attorney Mason Hintley gives new meaning to working for the weekend. Come Friday night, he’s ready to exchange stuffy suits for colorful outfits that would make even Liberace sit up and take notice. One-night-stands only, no keepers need apply. But sometimes even the best-laid plans of handsome gay lawyers go awry.
All it takes is the right match to start a fire…
Jeremy Brooks has wanted Mason ever since he first met him, but as an intern at his father’s law firm, where they both work, it seems like mission impossible. Until the unexpected becomes the possible, and a drunken phone call opens a door that could lead to forever.
Can Jeremy tame the call of the wild in Mason’s soul and bring out the pussycat inside of him?