- $3.49 $4.99
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-2033-8
- Page: 124
- Word Count: 37625
- Publication Date: August 10, 2018
- Series: Wyoming Shifters: 12 Years Later #5
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Shapeshifter
Sometimes good things come from the worst moments in our life, even though we don’t see it right away.
Sterling is only twenty-two, so the last thing he expects when he attends the Gillham pack Halloween party is to meet his mate. Adam is even younger than Sterling, only twenty, and he lives in Whitedell. They agree to date, and everything goes well—until it doesn’t.
Adam is still getting used to having met his mate when tragedy strikes. Sterling’s parents are killed in an accident, leaving him in charge of his three siblings and heartbroken. The time isn’t right for love, and Adam has to make a decision.
Is he ready to be there for Sterling through his loss and dealing with a new life in which he’s responsible for three lives? Or will the sudden pressure be too much for him? And with everything that’s going on, will Sterling be able to open himself up to love and a possible future with his mate?