- $3.24 $4.99
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1660-7
- Page: 119
- Word Count: 37097
- Publication Date: February 23, 2018
- Series: Wyoming Shifters: 12 Years Later #3
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Shapeshifter
Sometimes our deepest fears turn out to be unfounded.
Josh has been avoiding his mate, Brian, since they first met twelve years before. He had good reasons at first—he was only sixteen and had just lost the only family he’d ever known—but he knows he can’t continue to stay away, not if he doesn’t want to lose Brian for good.
Brian has been patiently waiting for Josh to get over whatever his problem is, but he knows he can’t wait forever. He loves Josh, has loved him for years, but he doesn’t want to live his entire life waiting for him.
Josh finally decides it’s time to talk to Brian and come clean, no matter how scared he is of rejection. Of course, that’s when his biological mother appears in his life. As if that wasn’t enough, Brian finds out his father has cancer. Will the complications push Brian and Josh apart, or will they bring them together?