- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Authors: Julie Lynn Hayes, S.L. Danielson
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1128-2
- Page: 179
- Word Count: 54908
- Publication Date: January 12, 2018
- Series: Southern Comfort #5
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, New Adult
Sometimes good-bye is a second chance…
Thanksgiving’s harmony turns out to be just the lull before the storm, as relationships begin to fall apart, beginning with Violet and Dylan. The presence of Clay’s mother, Brandi Wine, in New Liberty, is quickly becoming a bone of contention between the four boys. Mark and Todd don’t think she’s so bad, while Clay and Blake want nothing to do with her or her cockamamie reality show.
A family crisis draws Todd and his mother to Atlanta, and when they return, the news isn’t good, and decisions must be made. Blake and Clay face their own crisis when big mouths callously reveal secrets not meant to be shared. Todd’s relationship with Taylor has grown, despite the revelation that she is transgendered. But her psyche is fragile, and unable to bear the weight of Todd’s censure when he decides to withdraw his support. The aftermath of his words will shatter everyone’s world.
Sometimes you have to agree to disagree, and go your separate ways.