Song of the Siren
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Deja Black
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1553-2
- Page: 56
- Word Count: 15273
- Publication Date: December 20, 2017
- Series: Men of Neptune #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Holiday, Paranormal, Short Stories, Shapeshifter, Holiday Countdown 2017
A broken soldier, a siren, and a pastor. Sounds like an intro to a bad joke, but it’s the Christmas story of how a siren’s song can heal.
Graham is a broken soldier in body and soul. With no place to go, he moves to the coast to live with the only relative who loves him. Lost and without hope, Graham is not sure how he can get his life back. That is until he hears the song of the most gorgeous man he has ever seen.
Kamau is a siren who lives part of his life with his siren mother the other part with his human father. Dutiful son to mother and father but never true to himself. That is until Graham walks into the church and Kamau realizes he has found his mate.
Jonah Anderson is the pastor who relies on his son’s gift to grow his church. All is going well for him and the church. That is until he sees the way Kamau looks at Graham.
At a time when Christmas presents are given for the holiday, will Graham and Kamau receive the gift they’ve dreamed of for a lifetime? Each other.