Black Point Revisited
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Authors: A. J. Llewellyn, D. J. Manly
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1455-9
- Page: 117
- Word Count: 32924
- Publication Date: December 1, 2017
- Series: Black Point #3
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic, Gay, GLBTQIA
Thomas and Matt are honeymooning, but life interrupts them. For Thomas…the past is catching up to him and for Matt, the future is too.
Thomas and Matt have left their honeymoon hideaway in Black Point to join the rest of Matt's family in a beautiful house on a beach on the windward side of the Hawaiian island of Oahu. It is said to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world but disaster strikes…repeatedly.
Fate throws the newlyweds one curve ball after another. Unexpected family arrivals and challenges with Thomas's new movie Last Chance rival a near fatal encounter with a tiger shark...they both yearn for the peace, the sanity and the shelter of their private paradise in Black Point…
This book has been previously published and re-released.