- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0962-3
- Page: 119
- Word Count: 37080
- Publication Date: December 9, 2016
- Series: Council Enforcers #2
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA
Sometimes being in the wrong place at the wrong time isn’t that bad after all.
Anthony is so clumsy he might as well have invented clumsiness. He has daily encounters with the ground and walls, but he manages to stay mostly healthy—at least until he literally falls on his face into a meeting organized to plan Kameron’s death.
Rob just came back from a three-week mission in the jungle, and the only thing he wants to do is sleep. Of course, that means Kameron calls him of all people to protect Anthony. He hadn’t expected Anthony to be his mate, and it makes up for the lost sleep.
Rob has his work cut for him defending Anthony from walls and the men plotting against Kameron, but it’s not his only problem. Anthony is reluctant to believe Rob is here to stay, and Rob isn’t sure he’ll ever be able to convince him. Will Anthony finally see the truth in Rob’s words, or will problems find him before he can?