- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0178-8
- Page: 113
- Word Count: 37312
- Publication Date: December 30, 2014
- Series: Whitedell Pride #4
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Shapeshifter
Sometimes you have to decide if helping others is more important than your own safety.
Finn has been free from the lab for months, but he still isn’t happy. After finding out his mate didn’t want him, he went back home to his tribe, where he is once again beaten and ignored. The mansion is the only place in which he feels safe, if only he didn’t have to face the mate who doesn’t want him…
Bryce has been heartbroken since Keenan left him. He was sure he didn’t want Finn as his mate, but finding out that the Nix is being hurt changes that. He knows he will have to grovel for Finn to forgive him, but he will gladly do that and much more to insure that Finn is safe.
While they find their way to each other, Finn uncovers a secret that might tear him apart. Will Bryce be able to win Finn's trust and keep him safe?