Over the Back Fence
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Derek Adams
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0182-5
- Page: 22
- Word Count: 5543
- Publication Date: December 11, 2014
- Series: Sex in Suburbia #5
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA
Good fences make good neighbors, so they say. However, bad fences can sometimes be a heck of a lot more fun.
For years, Pete Ralston’s backyard fence has provided a privacy screen to shield him from the neighbors. Then he meets Bill Carter, the new owner of the property behind him, and his thoughts concerning the benefits of barriers undergoes a major change. While good fences may make good neighbors, bad fences can sometimes be a heck of a lot more fun.