Shifting the Veil
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Ellen Cross
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0093-4
- Page: 117
- Word Count: 26691
- Publication Date: September 27, 2014
- Series: Preternatural Rescue Centre #9
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Menage, Paranormal, Shapeshifter
When Morgan discovers Fate has given him a two-mate package deal, he should have known there would be a catch.
Jumping through a Mage portal on some sort of instinctual autopilot probably hadn't been the best decision of Morgan’s life, but it did lead him to two pieces of his soul, trapped in not only a cage, but also their animal forms.
Owen and Ridley never thought they'd be free again, living a life of captivity and pain, until a sexy Guardian breaks them out and offers them forever.
While Ridley hungers for Morgan, Owen just wishes the mate-stealing merman would walk away and forget about them both. He may not have to worry about his future for long, though. It's Halloween, and the veil is once again at its weakest. Denzel has failed to break through before, but this time, he has a secret weapon…