- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: A.C. Ellas
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-979-5
- Page: 159
- Word Count: 32723
- Publication Date: June 23, 2014
- Series: The Dark Servant #23
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: BDSM, Fantasy, GLBTQIA, Action , Erotica
The difference between a slave and a servant is perception.
Captain Jisten has won his battle and High Priest S’Rak is now legally his. His intention is to keep S’Rak a slave in name only. But it’s really easy to forget that it’s all a sham when S’Rak is so very sexy and scantily clad. Jisten treads a narrow path between Koilathan law and divine law, with disaster to either side should he falter. Will the captain persevere or will he fall prey to the temptation of Rak’s sweet seduction and his own dominant desires?
Warning: There are brief, non-graphic m/f scenes in this book.