For A Dragon's Treasure
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Charlie Richards
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-871-2
- Page: 105
- Word Count: 21360
- Publication Date: January 25, 2014
- Series: Highland Dragons #3
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal
Two men. One wants to earn the treasure. The other wants to prove what treasure really is.
Thom McDoffrey is shocked when he’s waylaid outside camp by Kaiser, the strange warrior he’d fought a few nights before. He listens as Kaiser speaks of treasure and adventure and freedom. Being the youngest son of a known thief, Thom has worked diligently to live honorably, choosing the hard life of a mercenary in Chieftain Goth’s employ. This, however, is an opportunity too good to pass up. Especially when Kaiser promises that the treasure would be freely given, because the owner needs a boon. Giving in to temptation, Thom agrees. Upon arriving in Karstelle Valley, Thom discovers that he is the boon…Kaiser completing the favor of bringing a human to a dragon. Feeling betrayed, Thom flees. When the dragon tracks him down, will Thom give in to curiosity, see why the dragon wants him, or keep running?