Taming the Enforcer's Flirt
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Charlie Richards
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-705-0
- Page: 112
- Word Count: 31528
- Publication Date: September 29, 2013
- Series: A Paranormal’s Love #4
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, M-Preg
Into the paranormal world: When Fate pairs opposites, will the magnetism push them apart or draw them together?
Cornelius Roister is a flirt, has been since coming out. He lives loud, proud, and for the moment. What only his best friend, Gustav Gus Hermance, knows is that it’s a defense mechanism, an act, used to keep people from getting too close. People that are close can hurt you, and he’s had enough pain to last him a lifetime.
When Cornelius visits Gus at his new home, he is ecstatic to discover his mate in Einan, a gargoyle enforcer. Until him and large-and-in-charge Einan have their first personality clash…and then their second. They just can’t seem to carry on a conversation without disagreeing or arguing. Is Cornelius’s mating doomed before it even gets started? Or can Cornelius and Einan find some common ground?