- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: A.C. Ellas
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-661-9
- Page: 113
- Word Count: 28397
- Publication Date: August 28, 2013
- Series: The Dark Servant #13
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: BDSM, Fantasy, GLBTQIA, Action , Erotica
Duty to one’s family is no duty at all.
High Priest S’Rak and Captain Jisten’s relationship continues to deepen and mature as the pair learns to trust each other and work together to keep the prince, and the kingdom, safe. After foiling another attempt on Prince Jethain’s life, a sacred infant is brought to the palace seeking sanctuary. A Valer girl has been born with the rare violet eyes of sunset, and thus, sacred to Zotien as well as Si’Yeni. Considered an ill omen by the Koilathans, a group of fanatic sun zealots will stop at nothing to kill the baby.
Will S’Rak’s night-born powers, at their lowest ebb, be able to counter the attacks of sun zealots who only ever attack in the bright light of day? Will Jisten’s protective fierceness mean the difference between life and death for the defenseless infant?