Changing Owen's Mind
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Charlie Richards
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-619-0
- Page: 51
- Word Count: 12908
- Publication Date: June 29, 2013
- Series: A Paranormal’s Love #3
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Vampire
Into the paranormal world: Even an old dog can learn new tricks.
At over four hundred years of age, Xavier Agueda has all but given up hope of finding his beloved, his soul mate. Then Detective Owen Hanson comes to the vampire’s estate to question Xavier’s coven leader’s partner. Owen’s blood calls to him like nothing he’s scented before. When his leader learns that Owen may be his beloved, he helps Xavier plan to meet him again. It takes a couple of weeks, but finally they schedule a BBQ at a mutual friend’s home, giving him the opportunity to see Owen again.
Can Xavier convince Owen to accept the attentions of a man? And if so, how will Owen react to learning vampires exist?
Reader Advisory: This story is best read as part of a series. Sequel to: A Bite of Fulfillment