- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-2579-1
- Page: 67
- Word Count: 19496
- Publication Date: December 13, 2019
- Series: Seven Brothers #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Holiday, Paranormal, Shapeshifter, Collections, Twelve Days of Christmas
Naked and unconscious probably isn’t the best way to meet your mate for the first time.
Curtis didn’t expect to meet his mate while he was face-first and naked in the snow. He supposed he hadn’t exactly met Manuel that way, since he’d been unconscious, but that was probably not the best first impression.
Manuel wasn’t sure what to do with the naked, gorgeous man, but he took him home—and Curtis ran away.
But now small gifts have started appearing on Manuel’s doorstep, and he knows they’re from Curtis. With Christmas looming so close and Manuel’s mood being so dark because of his mother’s recent death, he’s not sure what to do about it—or about Curtis. Curtis seems to be intent on gently pushing his way into Manuel’s life, though, and Manuel doesn’t exactly mind.