Signed with Absolution
- $3.24 $4.99
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Authors: A.J. Marcus, Caitlin Ricci
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0907-4
- Page: 84
- Word Count: 24889
- Publication Date: November 4, 2016
- Series: Signed, Sealed, Delivered #6
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Erotica , Urban, Shapeshifter
Charlie and West would make a good pair, if only West was interested.
Charlie is not the first shifter to be interested in West, but he certainly is the most persistent. It doesn’t help that they’re all living together. West needs a break from him, but he can’t get that right now, and it’s not as if Charlie is really doing anything to him. If West was in a different point in his life he might have actually been interested in the crab, but right now he needs to focus more on getting his degree than on starting a relationship.
Charlie wants West. That’s undeniable. He doesn’t even care that West used to work for Critters on Call. He likes him and he can’t explain why, or how come West doesn’t seem interested at all. Whatever West needs, Charlie wants to help him with it. He just needs the cheetah to give him a chance. He’s sure if he can impress West enough that eventually West will want him too.
Too bad the universe has other plans for them.