Claiming the Land
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Authors: A.J. Marcus, Caitlin Ricci
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0733-9
- Page: 86
- Word Count: 25793
- Publication Date: June 14, 2016
- Series: Wild Lands #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Shapeshifter
Elijah Abbey and his family have claimed a large tract of land that will one day become part of Colorado. They have all the room they could ever want to start the cattle ranch of their dreams. But someone else says they have a right to the same spot, and he’s not willing to go away quietly.
The land is also the ancestral home of a group of werewolves. With two groups of humans closing in on their territory, the wolves quickly realize that a compromise has to be made. One group of humans leaves them alone, the other has only shown them violence.
Armand is told to approach one of the humans and propose a deal. If they stay out of the forest, the wolves will get rid of the other humans for them. When Elijah agrees to Armand’s idea, a bond is formed between the wolves and the humans, and also between these two very different men.