- Published By: eXtasy Books
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-044-0
- Page: 121
- Word Count: 26342
- Publication Date: November 30, 2011
- Series: The Night Wardens #2
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Romance
Sometimes even the strongest of love can't overcome the darkest of evil.
As a Warden destined to protect humanity from supernatural threats, Ari knows that he has to be strong, brave and, most of all, mentally stable. Try telling that to his brain. Ever since he was held as an unwilling blood slave by a band of feral vampires, Ari has been everything a Warden shouldn't be--scared, angry and unstable. While he tries to maintain a brave front for his fellow Wardens, cracks in his facade are starting to show, especially when feral vampires attack the city and the Wardens must eliminate the threat.
Adam hadn't felt whole since his fellow Warden, Ari, was kidnapped. Even though they got Ari back, he hasn't been the same. Gone is the happy, teasing man Adam fell in love with, replaced by a brooding, angry stranger. When Ari must face his past, both good and bad, his instability only increases. Will Adam's love be enough to heal Ari's emotional wounds, or will Ari be lost to the darkness…this time for good?