- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1642-3
- Page: 119
- Word Count: 36820
- Publication Date: November 10, 2017
- Series: Wyoming Shifters: 12 Years Later #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Shapeshifter
Some things are not meant to stay hidden.
Asher has known Terry was his mate for years. They grew up together, and he kept his secret for fear of losing both his best friend and the only family he had after his aunt died. Besides, Terry is straight, and he has a girlfriend.
When Terry’s girlfriend dumps him, he goes home to his father—and Asher. He knows they’ll both take care of him, even though he’s not hurting as much as he should be. How can he when he’s been in love with Asher for more than ten years?
Asher is tasked to take a drunken Terry back home, and he makes the mistake of telling him they’re mates, thinking he’s sleeping and won’t even hear it. But Terry does, and he confronts Asher the next morning, angry and hurt.
Will Terry be able to get over those feelings and finally have Asher in his life as his mate?