- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-2978-2
- Page: 119
- Word Count: 38440
- Publication Date: July 24, 2020
- Series: Life with Fangs #5
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Gay, GLBTQIA, Menage, Paranormal, Romance , Shapeshifter, Vampire
Aubrey and Oren are both stubborn...who will prevail?
Aubrey is a lot of things—clumsy, an enforcer for his coven, a babysitter when needed. He’s also stubborn, which is a good thing when it comes to Oren, the guy he has his eyes on.
Oren isn’t blind. He can see how gorgeous Aubrey is, and more importantly, that he’s a man Oren could easily fall for. He can’t afford it, though. He’s a conclave enforcer, and he’s in charge of finding the dhampirs who are killing the vampires in town one by one. He doesn’t have time to waste, even if it’s with Aubrey.
Aubrey knows all of that, but he doesn’t care. Oren won’t catch the bad guys by working twenty-four seven. He and Oren have different opinions, and they clash together only for Oren to push Aubrey away again.
The dhampirs are still on a killing spree, though, and Oren is terrified something will happen to Aubrey. He’s already lost one person to the dhampirs.
He won’t lose a second one.