- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Jo Tannah
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-2458-9
- Page: 160
- Word Count: 47756
- Publication Date: April 12, 2019
- Series: Rise of the Symbionts #4
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Fantasy, Gay, GLBTQIA, Erotica , Love Story
Embracing magic is only the first step.
Before Kallen, there was Tarragon. Oryon history sees him as the first and greatest of all technomage kings. What history has forgotten, however, is that he was also the very first to partner with a symbiont.
At the age of eighteen, Tarragon becomes clan king by default. He alters the face of Oryon’s history when he fully embraces magic and emerges as the first ever technomage king. Surrounded by deadly rivals who are intent on eradicating his family, Tarragon, as the last surviving heir, needs to learn how to control his magic and how to fight. Survival is not easy, and if it means getting involved in a dangerous secret, so be it.