- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Ann Raina
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-2384-1
- Page: 278
- Word Count: 81705
- Publication Date: October 11, 2019
- Series: Nick and Jacklyn #3
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: BDSM, Contemporary, Erotic Romance , Thriller, Action
Two bank robberies, a bunch of criminals, and no clues to their identity. Will Nicolas and his new partner catch them before they can strike again?
The citizens of Washington, DC, were lucky the bank robbers’ escape truck didn’t explode at the Federal Triangle Station.
FBI agents Hayes and Montagna take over the investigation, convinced the robbers will strike again and become more ruthless with every successful assault.
While Agent Hayes tries to keep pace with his lover’s kinky bedroom fantasies, Agent Montagna has trouble dealing with his ex-wife’s past and his immediate future, booze and bullets alike.