Chasing the Waves
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Authors: A.J. Marcus, Nicole Godfrey
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1889-2
- Page: 92
- Word Count: 27400
- Publication Date: March 16, 2018
- Series: The Depths and the Shallows #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Adventure, Erotic Romance , Fantasy, Gay, GLBTQIA, Paranormal, Adult Faery Tales, Action , Urban, Shapeshifter, EDITORS CHOICE
Can a dolphin shifter and a human survive the sharks long enough to find the love they are both so desperate for?
As an agent of The Shallows, Galadir accepts a job escorting a family of
Selkies from Tasmania to Ireland, knowing there will be risk, but there
are lots of sharks and other operatives of The Depths, an organization
of shifters bent on reclaiming the oceans for themselves, bent on
stopping them. When things get dire, Galadir is forced to accept aid
from an unexpected source.
Chase Crowely is a marine photographer who has just got his first assignment from a major nature magazine and he races around the world to try to photograph the unusual sight of a dolphin protecting fur seals. Little does he know there’s much more to the story than he suspects and by the time he gets the pictures he wants, he’s torn between his need to complete the assignment and his need to protect his new love.
The two unlikely men come together to protect others, at the possibility of destroying their own lives or at the very least their hearts.