- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: LJ Collins
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1858-8
- Page: 147
- Word Count: 44358
- Publication Date: February 9, 2018
- Series: Men in Love and at War #10
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Adventure, Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Thriller, Action
It’s all too easy for people to let themselves into your life, but how easy is it for you to get them out?
Berkeley’s high spirits are dampened when he opens his world up to three relative strangers and is confronted with a series of macabre happenings. When things get out of hand, Berkeley turns to his ex-partner, Captain Rick, to help unravel the mystery of what’s happening and why. Berkeley’s gardener, Rene, a Santeria Priest, is the obvious suspect. But is he too obvious and being set-up? Jacob, an author, has the creative mind to develop and execute such a cunning and sophisticated plan. Nantan has inside knowledge and the opportunity. With another few suspects thrown into the pot, Berkeley and Rick have their work cut out before time runs out and death strikes again.