- $3.24 $4.99
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Jo Tannah
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1572-3
- Page: 153
- Word Count: 45353
- Publication Date: March 9, 2018
- Series: CyNapse Security, Inc. #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Erotic Romance , Gay, GLBTQIA, Suspense, Thriller, EDITORS CHOICE
Letting go doesn’t mean surrendering.
Julian Davis has no time for love—everything must be under control. He steers clear of messy emotions or out-of-control passions. This attitude is the key to his success as the VP of CyNapse, one of the world’s leading technology companies. When Tarek Kettner is assigned as his lead bodyguard, Julian’s life is turned upside down. The baby-faced bodyguard had always been Julian’s secret weakness. After one intimate encounter with Tarek, Julian begins to question his life decisions.
Tarek is one of the deadliest bodyguards working for CyNapse Security, Inc. He also wants to show Julian what it would be like to have a meaningful, loving, and trusting relationship instead of one based on physical passion and lust.
Can Julian let go of his apprehensions and embrace Tarek’s offer of love when his life is in danger?