The Third Kingdom
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: R.J. Scott
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-924-5
- Page: 108
- Word Count: 30716
- Publication Date: April 12, 2014
- Series: Supernatural Bounty Hunters #6
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT, Paranormal, Shapeshifter, Vampires
In a battle on the barren fields of Arberfan is where this story will end.
The story that began as a simple Retriever case, has become the tale of the fight against a thousand years of evil. The wolf shifters have Niceros to take down. The Vampire Twins have to deal with Cassius. The Second Kingdom is in disarray and Simeon, Asher and Phin are desperate to calm the unrest. An alpha needs to accept his role, a blood demon has to become the King he was meant to be, and the Vampire twins have to end the war. Against all this, Reuben and Ethan, lovers separated for a millennium, are thrown back in to a war to end the poison that is Ludvik Peitrol.