- $3.49 $4.99
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Authors: Julie Lynn Hayes, S.L. Danielson
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1107-7
- Page: 264
- Word Count: 80377
- Publication Date: July 7, 2017
- Series: Southern Comfort #3
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT, New Adult
When it comes to love, they will do what it takes to survive…
In the aftermath of the Homecoming Dance, a great rift has opened between Mark and Blake, one that began with the refusal of a dance. New alliances are strengthened and old ones reinforced. Mark makes his choice when he decides to move out of the Davis home, back to George’s house… and Todd. Clay does his best to give Blake what he needs, even if that should entail choosing Mark. Todd’s mother steps in to nurse George back to health, and that bond only deepens. Will Mark do what he just told Blake he couldn’t, and give Todd his ring? Will Clay show Blake that he’s the better man? And will new student Taylor Andrews throw a monkey wrench into Mark’s plans in ways he can’t even imagine?
New alliances will be forged and tested, and emotions will run rampant in ways no one has foreseen.