- $3.49 $4.99
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0551-9
- Page: 131
- Word Count: 38504
- Publication Date: October 27, 2015
- Series: Gillham Pack #6
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT, Paranormal, Shapeshifter
Sometimes you have to walk off the beaten path and create your own to be happy.
Arlen's been stuck in his wolf form for months and he's had to watch his mate fall in love with another man and live with him. To his surprise, Arlen falls in love with both men, so when he becomes human again, he knows exactly what he wants—both Gentry and Nick.
Gentry helps Arlen to become human again, but when Nick finds out Arlen is his mate, Gentry thinks he'll have to leave the man he loves. Then Arlen proposes a threesome solution, but Gentry is hesitant.
Nick accepts Arlen's solution more easily, even though he isn't sure his wolf will be happy with it. But the wolf wants both Gentry and Arlen, and after a bit of stumbling, the three settle in their new throuple.
Will Nick and Arlen be able to resist the urge to mate and really include Gentry, or will Gentry end up alone and rejected? And how will their families and friends react to their solution?