- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Catherine Lievens
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0484-0
- Page: 127
- Word Count: 37584
- Publication Date: September 29, 2015
- Series: Whitedell Pride #13
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT, Paranormal, Shapeshifter
It’s not easy to trust when you’ve already been burned.
Nysys is a member of the paranormal council, but he knows no one actually takes him seriously. When Morin Glass asks for help and protection, Nysys takes the opportunity and asks Dominic to be assigned as the man’s bodyguard. He never expects to find out Morin is his mate, but he has no intention to actually tell him. He knows they’re too different, their worlds miles apart.
Morin has taken his father’s place as the head of the Glass Research Company even though he didn’t want to. He’s horrified by what the man has done and intends to work with the council to make things as right as they can. He has a problem, though. A killer is after him, and he needs help.
Nysys and Morin slowly grow closer as the days pass, but the killer is never far away. They also have to deal with Rayford Glass’ trial and hostile council members. Will it be enough to tear them apart before they really have a chance at happiness?