The Prodigal Brother
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Stephani Hecht
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-413-4
- Page: 77
- Word Count: 16481
- Publication Date: September 20, 2012
- Series: Blue Line Hockey #8
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT, Holiday
Is there ever a time when you really can’t redeem yourself? And if so, then what’s left to live for?
At one time, Brock was the dream child of the Canton family. Not only was he the oldest, but he was predicted to be the number one draft pick for the NHL. All those dreams were shattered when Brock suffered a career-ending injury. Depressed over his loss, he became lost in an addiction to drugs. Not only that, but he betrayed his three younger brothers to the point that they never want to see him again.
But that was then, and now Brock is clean and sober. While his brothers still don’t trust him, they give him a job at the rink they own. It’s there that Brock meets Jimmy, the only openly gay player in the NHL.
Sparks instantly fly between the two of them, but will Brock be able to fight his addiction and past long enough to find his HEA? But then again, it is Christmastime, and they do say that is when miracles happen.