His Own Worst Enemy
- Published By: Devine Destinies
- Author: Stephani Hecht
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-339-7
- Page: 71
- Word Count: 15887
- Publication Date: August 2, 2012
- Series: Haven House Coffee Boys #3
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Gay, GLBT, , Gay YA
How do you protect your friend, when they are the one who is destroying themselves?
Whiny, bratty, petulant…Andy was accustomed to having people call him all those and worse. They all just see him as the poor, rich boy who doesn’t know how lucky he has it. But, then they know nothing about him at all.
Not only did he make a huge mistake that changed his life forever, but he has no adult to turn to for help. Sure, he has his friends but they are just teenagers like him. Andy finds himself floundering worse than ever as he sinks deeper into depression.
Will Andy’s friends be able to help him in time, or will Andy finally give into his darkest impulse of all… the one that he will never be able to come back from?