- $2.99 $3.99
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Stephani Hecht
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-794-4
- Page: 86
- Word Count: 19380
- Publication Date: January 12, 2014
- Series: Blue Line Hockey #9
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT
Sometimes, your worst enemy can become the one you love the most.
Leo may be one of the best goaltenders in the minor hockey league, but he has one chink in his armor—Dern. A forward from Leo’s rival team, the two of them get along like fire and paper. Leo lives to stop Dern from scoring, and Dern relishes in getting a puck past Leo.
Then one night while Leo is out clubbing, he runs into Dern. Instead of squabbling, the two of them of end up heating up the sheets. But is it just a one-night stand? And if not, do the two of them have a chance of changing from enemies to lovers?