- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: K.B. Forrest
- ISBN: 0000654
- Page: 27
- Word Count: 6352
- Publication Date: May 30, 2013
- Series: Sanguinary Seductions #0
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Anthology, Erotic Romance, Paranormal
Dark forest full of secrets call to her ancient blood. Can lovely Usha resist their seductive allure?
Professor Usha Baron embarks on sabbatical with hope, even after almost losing her tenure battle. Returning to her ancestral village deep in Germany’s Black Forest, she will finally continue the work her disgraced father had begun. He’d been laughed out of academia because of his firm belief in the existence of werewolves. Usha knew her father well. He was a peerless scientist, not the foolish madman his colleagues claimed he was. His work proved that there was a scientific explanation for this rare disorder, which he claimed ran even in his family line. Usha is determined to find rational answers, but dark castles and deep forests trigger a call in her ancient blood that cannot be explained by reason. Will she survive the encounter with a being she never knew lived within her?