Life Worth Living
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Tina Blenke
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-1256-2
- Page: 199
- Word Count: 63622
- Publication Date: June 23, 2017
- Series: Midwest Romance Collection #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi)
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT
Jake has had a crush on Quentin during all four years of college but now school is almost over and he must decide to reveal his secret or live with regret.
Jake has been in love with Quentin throughout college, studying the sexy science major from afar. Quentin has been in the closet his entire life, keeping his sexuality a secret from his political right-wing family. A summer romance brings the two men together but when Jake is attacked before graduation and then later in his home, the truth about the violence threatens to tear the men apart forever. Only when secrets are finally revealed can Jake and Quentin discover a life worth living.