Fangs, Fur and Snowballs
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Stephani Hecht
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-054-9
- Page: 96
- Word Count: 20427
- Publication Date: September 25, 2011
- Series: The Lost Shifters #15
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Gay, GLBT, Holiday, Paranormal, Romance , Shapeshifter
It's never easy dealing with relatives during the holidays, but when you mix a feline coalition with a wolf pack, things get downright hairy. And that’s before adding the two missing Eagle brothers, a Lion trying to run away from home and a Hawk crankier than Scrooge or the Grinch. But coalition leader Mitchell is determined to have the best Christmas ever—even if he has to kill everybody to make them cooperate. Oh, and where is Shane and why did he leave his favorite gun behind?
Warning: this book contains a maimed tree, lots of sappiness and way too much holiday spirit.