- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Sui Lynn
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0177-1
- Page: 113
- Word Count: 34461
- Publication Date: December 30, 2014
- Series: Prehistoric Shifters #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT, Paranormal
Micah Lewis is minding his own business on his morning commute, dreaming of freedom and mountain forests. It’s an unattainable dream, as he‘s an owned man. His parents sold him and his twin to a fae collector, who uses Spencer to control him. He is forced to live in a cage on display when not working in the fae’s factory.
Daniel Hawthorn arrives in the city just in time to have his bike break down, forcing him to use public transportation. When he discovers his mate, a beautiful, blond, human man who seems to be extremely shy, he decides to make his approach very carefully.
Micah agrees to meet with Daniel, but things don’t go as planned. Secrets and ancient legends come to life, sparking a cross country escape to the mountains of Montana. Will Daniel get to keep his mate? Will Micah attack and kill him? Will Leopold the Fae find and kill them both before they even have a chance to discover love?