- $3.74 $4.99
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Authors: Jackie Nacht, Stephani Hecht
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-448-6
- Page: 114
- Word Count: 24692
- Publication Date: January 6, 2013
- Series: Latitude #2
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT
When love has you going to the extreme to rectify a misunderstanding.
Craig and his sister Lana have officially been recruited for season two of Latitude on the famous LGBTQ network. The only problem is that Lana is now going to be teaming up with her new boyfriend, former camera man Angel. So why are they contacting him to come on the show this season with no teammate? And after what happened last season, he feels a trap coming.
Luke Nolan knows that this probably isn’t the way to reunite with Craig. In fact, it’s probably a terrible mistake considering five years ago his social circle in high school had given both Lana and Craig, hell. However, after seeing him on the show last season, he knows that he hasn’t gotten over Craig. He will do anything to get him back, even go to the extreme. But will Craig listen long enough to rectify the misunderstanding that has been haunting Luke these past five years?