- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Stephani Hecht
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-243-7
- Page: 85
- Word Count: 22356
- Publication Date: June 21, 2012
- Series: Blue Line Hockey #7
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT
Sometimes it doesn’t matter how fast you skate, pain will still find a way to get you.
Derry Cronwell has only wanted two things in life, to be able to play professional hockey and the freedom to make his own choices in life. When he finally manages to land a spot on the Hawks’ farm team, he hopes to finally have both of his dreams come true. There are only a couple of problems. First, Derry’s brother, Pat is the captain of the Cougars—the Hawks’ biggest rivals—Second, Derry is terrified that his deepest secret will finally get out—that he’s gay and has a massive crush on Hawk’s defenseman, Fallon.
Fallon and the Cougars have a grudge that goes back for years, so the last thing he wants is one of their bratty little brothers on his team. But as he gets to know Derry, Fallon finds himself drawn to the timid offense man. Then Fallon finds out just how bad Derry’s private life is, and he knows he will do anything to help the other man. Will Fallon be able to rescue Derry from all his demons?